HALF-BAKED IDEAS READY FOR YOUR COMIC ARTIST REMIX
Ready for your comic artist remix!… Take one or all to make your next comic gag. Bend, hammer, and shape them into something cool.
MAKE SURE IF YOU USE AN IDEA SEND ME WHAT YOU DID WITH IT!… I would love to see it…..
- To help avoid traffic and road rage paint your car entirely with chameleons.
- Joe Biden is always open for discussion about leadership. In question are his recent use photo-bomb techniques he learned watching TMZ.
- One place you will never find me is at the starting line of a track meet. It’s all part being pantophobic.
- OPPOSITE DAY: Man frowning while ironing cloths. A woman is sitting on the couch with a remote in her hand cheering on TV football.
- KID’S FEARS AFTER GROWING UP ON THE INTERNET: What’s hip today is not hip tomorrow, making it so hard to decide what to do in life.
- Never say this on a first date. “What’s up kitty cat?”
- During my dreams, I think I am right about, not matter what kind of dream. While I am awake, my wife has that privilege.
- I don’t buy lottery tickets. I’m not taking a chance on having to meet the crazy family members I heard about over the years.
- Panel one: A huge mess of ingredients, bowls and utensils on a table. Panel two: A beautiful cake.