TAKE THESE HALF-BAKED IDEAS AND MAKE THEM YOUR OWN:
1. Pet boutique: Lady trying hats on her poor purse pet dog. It’s embarrassed: “OK, just think about the TREATS, the TREATS, the TREATS, not the humiliation.”
2. Men’s Public bathroom looking at the outside of two stalls. Fart cloud coming from one stall, and from the other, “How about a gas mask and a courtesy flush?
3. Man sitting at the computer. He is hitting the delete button as fast as he can. His girlfriend/wife is standing over his shoulder. “You’re shopping again aren’t you!?”
4.Toll booth attendant using finger puppets to take the money and say “Thank You”
5. Family game night. Everyone is dressed in football gear sitting at a table about to play some board games. “Robinson Friday Family Game Night under the Kitchen lights”
6. Woman in a checkout line at a store writing a check looking at the others in line. “I am old school.”
7. Chemical Weapons Factory Break Room: There are two snack machines. One has healthy food the other has the usual unhealthy snacks. The unhealthy snack machine has a long line.
8. Older grumpy man sitting at a table eating a breakfast with his wife. “They are making me start one of those social media account today at work.”
9. Toddler to his father: “Got to pooppy YO!” followed by “No toilet paper YO!”
10. Several lines at the gates of hell with signs saying – “Generally Bad” “Murderers” “Financial Thieves” “Chemical Weapon Makers and Users”. Two men in the generally bad line are talking. Caption: “Do you think the inventors of chemical weapons go to the front of the line in Hell? Or does he give them a special lab in Hell to continue their work?”