One for the comic artist!….
1. Pet boutique: Lady trying hats on her poor purse pet dog. It’s embarrassed: “OK, just think about the TREATS, the TREATS, the TREATS, not the humiliation.”
2. Men’s Public bathroom looking at the outside of two stalls. Fart cloud coming from one stall, and from the other, “How about a gas mask and a courtesy flush?
3. Man sitting at the computer. He is hitting the delete button as fast as he can. His girlfriend/wife is standing over his shoulder. “You’re shopping again aren’t you!?”
4.Toll booth attendant using finger puppets to take the money and say “Thank You”
5. Family game night. Everyone is dressed in football gear sitting at a table about to play some board games. “Robinson Friday Family Game Night under the Kitchen lights”
6. Woman in a checkout line at a store writing a check looking at the others in line. “I am old school.”
7. Chemical Weapons Factory Break Room: There are two snack machines. One has healthy food the other has the usual unhealthy snacks. The unhealthy snack machine has a long line.
8. Older grumpy man sitting at a table eating a breakfast with his wife. “They are making me start one of those social media account today at work.”
9. Toddler to his father: “Got to pooppy YO!” followed by “No toilet paper YO!”
10. Several lines at the gates of hell with signs saying – “Generally Bad” “Murderers” “Financial Thieves” “Chemical Weapon Makers and Users”. Two men in the generally bad line are talking. Caption: “Do you think the inventors of chemical weapons go to the front of the line in Hell? Or does he give them a special lab in Hell to continue their work?”
Tonight is the Night! To celebrate Hillbilly Horror Show DVD release TODAY Join us. Hillbilly Horror Show Volume 4 FREE Online Screening at 8pm EST! Here is the link and password:
(Password is case sensitive)
Please SHARE with ALL your Friends!
When it comes to the right to take the mickey out of famous songs, movies or books, the UK has always cast envious eyes toward the US.
“If you’re a YouTube sensation-in-waiting, just gagging to unleash your parodies onto the world, what is it that you can and can’t do under the new rules? For a start, you can make a pastiche, caricature or parody, and while there’s no word on transformative works (i.e. mashups like Buttery Biscuit Base and They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengard) we’d imagine they’re pretty safe, too”
Have trouble seeing? No worries. A team of university researchers is developing displays that can adjust itself depending on your prescription.
My vision changed once I hit 40. I have to hold everything far away to see it. I don’t think my arms will be long enough to see anything when I turn 50. Thank you MIT… My Obamacare plan does not cover Arm Lengthening Surgery.
Designer’s Graphic Neighborhood Logos Should Terrify New Yorkers Huffington Post Graphic designer James Taylor recently captured the city’s corporate occupation by reimagining the names of Manhattan neighborhoods in the style of large national…
See on www.huffingtonpost.com
Good feelings and Wishes to everyone! The day is always as grand as you want it to be starting NOW! Talking to friends and with agreement to their delightful suggestions, I will now eat one piece of chocolate everyday until the end.
Stage two or six, I am not sure which one, is about to happen with all future posts. Inspiration comes from over two thousand miles away, but with only seconds time out of my turning corners life. Thank you Havi (said with a British accent)
Passion comes from joy riding around what could be and shaping it into what is….Having conversations daily with my muse attracts the of nuts and bolts of creatures and spaceships. I love the anticipation and appreciate all that comes.
WARNING: The sum of these parts never equal the parts of the whole of your NEXT GREAT SOMETHING. Use at your own fun and story telling will.
READY FOR YOUR REMIX:
Defined ~ In a plot to spark an idea I want you to take these and make them into something useful for your story, script, blog, cartoon, or just anything you feel will be interesting.
BREAKERS: Solid Brick,Dark Side for the Dance Club,Liquid Sugar,Lima Beam,Grand Daddy Short Legs,Gray Sun Rocks,Thunder Shakes,Mind Joggers
Defined ~ Just when you thought you knew what I was going to write…
Defined ~ A great prop properly placed builds character…what can you build your character with?
HOT TOPIC OF THE POST:
Quick look at Sports Talk Radio
SPORTS TALK RADIO MOVIE LOGLINE :
Joe Spinelli fired off insults to his local radio fans every night. They all loved, laughed, and talked about it. Everyone except one struggling ball player who could not shake the disrespect.
And finally, if you are looking for Crowbar 1 thru 41 you will not find them. I don’t like starting with one and going forward, so I started at the next best number. Thank you Doug.
Accounting Director – Has Dyslexia
Actuary – Hates Probability
Anesthesiologist – Has a drug habit
Architect – Lives in a barn
Attorney / Lawyer – Cannot Spell
Biomedical Engineer – Is a serial killer
Biotechnology Research Scientist – Is a spy
Business Development Analyst – Sell cocaine
Business Operations Manager – For a Bra Manufacturer
Certified Public Accountant – Pays off the IRS
Civil Engineer – Destroys Environment
Clinical Research Associate – Make homemade candles
Clinical Services Director – Is a graffiti artist
Compensation Analyst – Married to a garbage collector
Computer and Information Scientist – Sneezes loud constantly
Construction Estimator – Is a mafia henchman
Construction Project Manager – Is homeless
Customer Service Manager – Has anger issues
Database Administrator – Types very slow
Dentist – Has bad breath
Director of Communications – For a mom and pop store
Director of Nursing – Runs an escort service for the terminally ill
Emergency Room Physician – Missing two fingers
Employment Recruiter – Has OCD
Environmental Engineer – Hates
Environmental Health & Safety Specialist – Has a fear of heights
Geographic Information Systems Analyst
Healthcare Consultant – Cannot stand fruit
Healthcare Services Program Director
Hospital Administrator – Loves to pop ballons
Human Resources Consultant
Information Systems Security Engineer –
Information Technology Business Analyst – For a .COM start-up
Intensive Care Unit Nurse – Is forgetful
Management Consultant – Hates Rats
Marketing Consultant – Is antisocial
Medical Case Manager – Loves Chocolate
Network Operations Project Manager – Former Navy Officer
Nursing Home Director – Is 25 years old
Obstetrician / Gynecologist – Has a foot fetish
Outside Sales Manager – For a grass seed company
Physical Therapist – Over eats
Physical Therapy Director – Weighs 450Lbs
Physician Assistant – Steals money from wallets
Product Management Director – Texas cattle farm
Project Engineer – For NYC MTA
Psychiatrist – Is into S&M
Public Relations Director – Pharmaceutical Company
Regional Sales Manager – The Garlic Farm
Rehabilitation Services Director – Is a quadriplegic
Research & Development Manager – For Hot Wheels
Risk Management Manager – A Nuclear Casualty Insurance Trust Company
Sales Account Manager – A rat trap company
Sales Director – A meatball manufacture
Security Director – For a Circus
Senior Data Analyst – Reads romance novels
Senior Product Development Scientist
Senior Sales Executive – For a RV business
Social Worker – Hates kids
Software Architect – Builds Gazabos
Software Engineering / Development Director
Speech-Language Pathologist – Has a lisp
Statistician – Has a Jelly bean Collection
Structural Engineer – Is a Boy Scout Troop Leader
Systems Engineer – Reads Poetry
Technical Services Manager – Runs Hot Rod Car Shows
Technical Writer – Has Arthritis
Telecommunications Network Engineer – Loves Heavy Metal
Test Software Development Engineer – Writes children’s books
Training Development Director – Never went to college
Web Developer – Avid mountain climber
Web Project Manager – Does not know how to code
~ Newly appointed pope dressed in a mix of traditional Pope and a South American garb including a poncho style scarf, a golden belt embossed with a cross, and a cowboy hat.
~ The president is holding a large poster board. On the board is a sports tournament brackets. On each line of the brackets tax hike is written all the way to the finals.
~ Dogs are standing by a mailbox at the end of a driveway. Laying on the ground next to them is a news paper with the heading explaining the US Post Office has stopped Saturday deliveries.
~ Cardinals are waiting outside next to the official Pope Security Mobile. One of them is explaining the newly elected Pope took the bus instead.
~ Vice President Candidate Ryan is in a classroom. He is writing on a chalk board over and over about him learning his lesson about the 2012 election.
~ Four Panels – Church roof with a small chimney stack. In three of the panels there has black smoke flowing into the air. The last panel has white smoke. Two people are observing. One of them questions if the smoke will affect climate change. The other has a list of problems including abuse scandals, women, marriage, and birth control.
~ A bunch of elephants on Pogo sticks are crashing into a ceiling. They are all complaining about raising the debt ceiling.
~ The president is patting the back of a severely chocking elephant. Nonchalantly he explains the elephant is chocking of the new trillion dollar coin.
~ Elephant and a donkey are wearing tee-shirts. The elephant’s shirt says it is not his fault. The donkey’s shirt says it’s his fault.
~ We see a church chimney with white smoke in the shape of South America.
Descriptions are for reference only.
How about some pry-bar imagination questions:
Take each one of these questions and turn them into a story, joke, cartoon. These questions are not anything new or special, but for the most part if create something with them , your audience will get what you are talking about. Take a couple of them and combine them.
1. Do you know your name’s heritage? Irish Welsh…there is a lot to be sad about that combination
2. How many comes in a box? The last time I checked there were
3. What color is your poop today?
4. How cold is outer Space on your skin?
5. When year did you graduate high school?
6. You think you are better than me?
7. How do you like it?
8. Is a poor man a lazy man?
9. What is cool about your best friend?
10. Are you ever going to stop _________?
11. Do you watch too much TV?
12. What is the latest horrible fashion trend?
13. Who are you going to call?
14. How do you act naturally?
15. If you were missing how could you be found?
16. How can a resident become an alien?
17. What is an advanced personality with a basic look?
18. Is your love life genuine or an imitation?
19. What is your Job?
20. Do you have a secret?
21. Are you a Millennial or a Baby Boomer?
22. Do you prefer coffee or energy drinks or BOTH?